How to be leet. How to be leet.

Hilarious!

I always love your drawings Lochie they are adorable :3

Learn to drive a ROFLcopter. . . hahahaha

I love how the "not leet yet?" button says "loser" really quick when you click on it hahaha

Lochie responds:

I Love your drawings too, they are even more cuter than mine! :3

ROFLcopters are for teh 1337.

Totally Mad Madness Flash Totally Mad Madness Flash

Epic.

This. Was. Epic. What can I say? Though the story was a bit lacking in development, the character(s) were fully realized and expertly represented. The colors and graphics not only paid homage to Krinkels but, with a few original touches, really brought the visuals to life. I could really feel the protagonist's self-loathing and hopelessness in the scene where he, in a state of melancholy, was sitting at home flipping through the television with not a care in the world. Best scene in the entire piece.

Extremely well done. : )

idiot-monarch responds:

Thank you for the nice review.

Actually, the TV scene that you spoke of wasn't going to be in the movie originally. It's just that, when I watched through the movie with a bunch of my friend we felt that something was missing. The protagonist felt a little over the top. So I added this scene to bring out the humanity of the main character.

Madness Betrothal Madness Betrothal

ROFL

This is @#&^%(*ing hilarious

Imperial-hellkite responds:

/love

Say hi to nurse wombat, you fiend!

Addition Eaters Addition Eaters

Very Nostalgic

Brings back good old Number Muncher memories from back in the day. I applaud you, sir. Educational and good for quick thinking for the young'ns.

Super Mario Flash HV Game Super Mario Flash HV Game

sweet!

dude! this was pretty cool. i played it for quite a while until i really had to get a start on my homework. great work! you've improved tenfold!

The Prize Grab Machine! The Prize Grab Machine!

good

it was well done but I would've preffered some nifty fight music to go along with it. other than that, nice work ^^

I Wanna Rock!!! I Wanna Rock!!!

Wow.

Catchy, well-done, and. . . great work!

A Walk Down The Trail A Walk Down The Trail

Lovely.

Probably been mentioned before, but a very beautiful piece. Soothing and sad with a hint of optimism -- like the happy ending theme to a sad movie. I love it. Amazing work. : )